Wonderful single story 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with new carpet, new interior paint, updated door hardware, updated kitchen with white cabinets and granite counter tops. Enjoy formal living with a separate living/dining room as well as a family room with fireplace and a breakfast area in the kitchen. Good size backyard with covered area for those warm summer days.Close to schools, shopping, restaurants and freeway access making it easy to enjoy all Sonoma County has to offer.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,882 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Family Room
- Dining/Living Combo
- Gas Hook-Up,Hookups Only,Inside Area
- Granite Counter,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Bath Description
- Granite,Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Microwave
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Interior Access.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. Other.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Denise Horner, W Real Estate Agent Phone: 707-321-2393
Agent License: 01093692 Office License: 01795950 Office Phone: (707) 591-0570
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.