2 + 1 Half
Experience all that Wine Country living offers at Arden Healdsburg, a unique community of 29 single family homes located just minutes from the beautiful Healdsburg Plaza, fantastic restaurants, shopping, breathtaking hiking trails, & world-famous wineries. Each new Arden home is thoughtfully designed inside and out to reflect Sonoma County's casual rustic lifestyle. Open floor plans provide gathering areas for family and friends while additional spaces offer flexibility for work from home needs, play areas, or simply your own personal retreat. Abundant natural light fills each home creating a sense of seamless indoor/outdoor living. The Plan 5 features 3 bedrooms plus parlor and a loft, and 2.5 bathrooms. The primary suite includes a walk in closet and resort style bath. Features include stainless steel GE Cafe appliances, quartz countertops, engineered hardwood floors & so much more. Still time to pick options & upgrades.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,402 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub,Tile
- Family Room
- Great Room
- Space in Kitchen
- Hookups Only,Laundry Closet,Upper Floor
- Island w/Sink,Pantry Closet,Quartz Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub,Tile
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Range,Hood Over Range,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, See Remarks
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Interior Access.
- Structural Condition
- New Construction,Under Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Front,Shape Regular. Landscape Front,Shape Regular.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Randy Waller, W Real Estate
Agent License: 01382348 Office License: 01795950 Office Phone: (707) 591-0570
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.