Breathtaking views & an effortless elegance are on full display in this brand new custom Mark West single family home. The 2483 SQFT floor plan embraces a light & bright traditional contemporary design, & features 3BD/3BA, & a bonus den. The gourmet kitchen is an entertainers dream, fully equipped with a built-in Kitchen-Aid refrigerator, stainless steel appliances, & a large island w/ additional room for seating. The kitchen moves easily into the family and dining room areas, complete with a fireplace & access to an outdoor patio with a fantastic view for entertaining! The master bedroom suite is its own private retreat, fully equipped w/ a large bathroom w/ spa-like amenities, an oversized walk-in closet, & direct access to the backyard. Upgraded features include quartz countertops, engineered hardwood floors, a low maintenance yard, and a large driveway setback from the main road for additional privacy.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,483 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor,Outside Access,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Closet,Quartz,Soaking Tub,Tile,Walk-In Closet,Window
- Cabinets,Hookups Only,Sink
- Kitchen/Family Combo,Pantry Closet,Quartz Counter
- Master Bath
- Closet,Quartz,Soaking Tub,Tile,Walk-In Closet,Window
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Free Standing Gas Range,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Tankless Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet, See Remarks, Simulated Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. Gas Starter,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Wood, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance. Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Deanna Reis, W Real Estate
Agent License: 01944885 Office License: 01795950 Office Phone: (707) 591-0570
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.